In need of an airport transfer to or from Gatwick Airport? With prices starting from only ₤55.00* there is no need to look any further, as Virginia Water Cars is an expert in airport transfers, offering a wide range of services to choose from. With over 15 years experience in the London transport business, you can rest assured that your journey will be handled by professionals and planned to the last detail.
Consider ourselves the missing link between you and your destination, but imagine all this being done in a reliable and comfortable way. Too good to be true? We undertake journeys on a daily basis for our many customers, which involve transfers to and from Gatwick Airport and it’s surroundings.
Book today with Virginia Water Cars and experience more than just a transfer…
We aim to offer our customers only but the best services and it is our goal to improve the end product we sell with each and every airport, port or regular transfer. Saying this, it is our commitment to ensure you too receive a reliable and quality airport transfer to or from Gatwick Airport, should you decide to use our services.
VWCars… more than just a Gatwick Airport transfer.
Why Book a Transfer with VWCars
Getting on time to the airport or heading back home after a long trip is the first thing on mind when travelling by plane. Gatwick Airport offers a number of transport alternatives to London or other locations, but if you want to rest in peace that you’ll arrive or depart from the airport on time, get there safe, while comfort and your pocket won’t be jeopardized, we recommend you try Virginia Water Cars.
We offer airport transfers to and from Gatwick Airport to pretty much any location in the UK. Airport transfers, port transfers, train station transfers or long distance journeys, whatever you need, we are here to help you get there. We offer professional transfers to any place you might need to reach… all in style, comfort and at an affordable price.
What you get with your
Gatwick Airport Transfer
- Transfers to & from Gatwick Airport starting from ₤35.00*
- Meet & Greet / Waiting & Parking / Flight Tracking included
- Professional driver, clean car and reliable service every time
- Book a taxi within minutes and pay by card (online)
- Affordable prices and value for money on each occasion
- Vehicles for up to 8 passengers + luggage available
Q: Online bookings
We have developed our website so it works smoothly, no matter what device you’re on… and it should be this way. We have made the whole process of getting an instant quote or booking online simple and secure. You can book a transfer within minutes and we have options for payment in cash or by card online (see secure payments* and payment types* for more info).
Q: Parking and waiting time
With each and every airport and port pickup, Free 45 minutes waiting time included in your fare What this means is that landing time + 45 minutes (see flight tracking* and meet & greet* for more info), you have 45 mins on top, which should cover you for any delays occurred with luggage or passport control.
Q: Meet and greet
With any airport, port or train station pickup, you will chose meet and greet, which means that one of our drivers will be waiting for you at the designated location (see pickup points* for more info) with a name board on display. You will also have all your driver/vehicle details provided prior to the journey.
Q: Flight tracking
All airport pickups come included with the flight tracking feature. We monitor your flight and reschedule your pickup time accordingly, should there be an earlier or delayed arrival (t&c\’s* apply). What this means in simpler terms… you provide us with the flight number and landing time; when the plane lands, our driver will be at the pickup point after 30 mins (After landing time + 45 mins = pickup time). Remember, you also have 45 mins free parking and waiting time after that waiting time apply. Waiting time is charged at £20.40 per hour, or part thereof, which equates to £1.70 per 5 minutes.
Q: Pre-booked journey
Due to the high demand, we always advise our customers to book in advance. You are getting the best price by doing so and you can avoid the disappointment of not being able to find a car with us when you need it the most. Be one step ahead and let us help you plan your transfer in advance.
Q: Cancellation and refund policies
- Pre-paid bookings (card payment in advance or deposits) will be refunded in maximum 2 working days from the moment of cancellation.
- More than 24 hours before pick-up time = no charge applied / full refund
- If a booking is cancelled in less than 24 hours prior to the schedule pick-up time, there will be a cancellation fee applied, which depends on the time we were informed…
- 6 hours before pick-up time = 20% of journey price
- Between 2 hours and up to the pick-up time = 50% of journey price
- Once journey has commenced (driver is on the way) = 100% of journey price
- If you booked a journey for the wrong date/time, but failed to inform us = same as above rules apply on each edit journey once you rebook.
- If you double booked with a different company, but failed to inform or cancel the journey with us 2 hours before pickup = 50% of journey price + parking/waiting fee apply
- If you have booked a journey with us, but did not turn up, we will charge full amount of your journey, for All airports & ports 100% of journey price + car parking/waiting fee apply after 45 minutes, which is £20 per hour
Why choose us?
Airport Transfer Specialist
- 45 Mins Free Waiting Time after landing
- Meet & Greet with the name board
- Car park pick for families & holiday travellers
- Pickup for Frequent traveller
- Flight Tracking
- Fast, Friendly, Reliable & On Time
- New & Clean Cars
- Great Offers & Discounts for Students
- Great Customer Support
All In One
- London Private Transfers
- All Major Airports Covered
- Major UK Ports Covered
- All London, UK Transfers & Much More
Getting to and from Gatwick Airport
Don’t risk it, especially when travelling to or from Gatwick Airport. Getting there in a rush or having to wait forever to get a transfer can be stressful, especially when a flight is involved. Let us worry about these details and help you relax and think about more important things. What better way of doing it other than having a professional driver, a clean and new car and a dedicated team behind the scenes help you reach your destination in style and comfort. Book your private transfer to or from Gatwick Airport with Virginia Water Cars today and experience more than just a transfer…
We would love to hear what you think about our service.
We love our customer’s feedback, be it positive or negative… it’s all appreciated and adds up to us offering you with a better service. It is our company’s goal to offer each and every one of our clients with the best of services and, on the vast majority of occasions this does happen; but we don’t mean to sound like we are somehow claiming to be perfect. Mistakes do happen and we are ready to listen to our customers to find a solution to their problems and avoid it from occurring again.
We value all feedback received and always use this to increase our level of service. On this page we have listed just a fraction of the feedback we receive, but by simply checking on Google, you will see that our services are appreciated by many more. Feel free to leave us your feedback as well by using the form at the bottom of this page.
We would like to present to you a few of our customers (be it individuals or companies) that appreciate the services we offer and took a minute of their time to thank us. Below you can find just a few of the companies we collaborate with, offering their employees with quality transfers and a reliable service. But again, we don’t want to sound like we are only interested in our corporate client’s feedback…