Q: Online bookings
We have developed our website so it works smoothly, no matter what device you’re on… and it should be this way. We have made the whole process of getting an instant quote or booking online simple and secure. You can book a transfer within minutes and we have options for payment in cash or by card online (see secure payments* and payment types* for more info).
Q: Parking and waiting time
With each and every airport and port pickup, Free 45 minutes waiting time included in your fare What this means is that landing time + 45 minutes (see flight tracking* and meet & greet* for more info), you have 45 mins on top, which should cover you for any delays occurred with luggage or passport control.
Q: Meet and greet
With any airport, port or train station pickup, you will chose meet and greet, which means that one of our drivers will be waiting for you at the designated location (see pickup points* for more info) with a name board on display. You will also have all your driver/vehicle details provided prior to the journey.
Q: Flight tracking
All airport pickups come included with the flight tracking feature. We monitor your flight and reschedule your pickup time accordingly, should there be an earlier or delayed arrival (t&c\’s* apply). What this means in simpler terms… you provide us with the flight number and landing time; when the plane lands, our driver will be at the pickup point after 30 mins (After landing time + 45 mins = pickup time). Remember, you also have 45 mins free parking and waiting time after that waiting time apply. Waiting time is charged at £20.40 per hour, or part thereof, which equates to £1.70 per 5 minutes.
Q: Pre-booked journey
Due to the high demand, we always advise our customers to book in advance. You are getting the best price by doing so and you can avoid the disappointment of not being able to find a car with us when you need it the most. Be one step ahead and let us help you plan your transfer in advance.
Q: Cancellation and refund policies
- Pre-paid bookings (card payment in advance or deposits) will be refunded in maximum 2 working days from the moment of cancellation.
- More than 24 hours before pick-up time = no charge applied / full refund
- If a booking is cancelled in less than 24 hours prior to the schedule pick-up time, there will be a cancellation fee applied, which depends on the time we were informed…
- 6 hours before pick-up time = 20% of journey price
- Between 2 hours and up to the pick-up time = 50% of journey price
- Once journey has commenced (driver is on the way) = 100% of journey price
- If you booked a journey for the wrong date/time, but failed to inform us = same as above rules apply on each edit journey once you rebook.
- If you double booked with a different company, but failed to inform or cancel the journey with us 2 hours before pickup = 50% of journey price + parking/waiting fee apply
- If you have booked a journey with us, but did not turn up, we will charge full amount of your journey, for All airports & ports 100% of journey price + car parking/waiting fee apply after 45 minutes, which is £20 per hour